December 2016 Favorites

7:45 PM




December has been one of my favorite months of 2015. There's something about the year coming to an end that is just so relaxing and satisfying...and I can't exactly pinpoint why. Anyways, here are some of my favorite things from this month:

1. Ugly Christmas Sweater
 
My sister bought me an ugly christmas sweater and I've been wearing it everywhere! Although it's supposed to be an ugly christmas sweater, i think it's cute-ugly :) I absolutely love wearing it and it really gets me into the festive spirit!

2. Red Velvet Peppermint Cake Pops


My sister and I made red velvet peppermint cake pops today and they are the yummiest thing ever! Mmmmm :)

3. Essie Tuck it in My Tux


I picked up Essie's Tuck it in My Tux nail polish last week and am wearing it right now. It is such a crisp shade of white and reminds me of a White Christmas that I'll never have because I live in California...

4. The Chainsmokers


The Chainsmokers are a hot, new American EDM duo. I am obsessed with their music and suggest you go listen to them if you haven't already!!!

5. American Eagle Denim Hoodie


I've been waiting for this jacket to go on sale forever (originally $69.99) and it finally did during Black Friday week. I've been wearing it so much because it is just sooo super duper cute and goes with so many outfits! I'm lovin' it! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

What's your favorite thing about the holidays?

Blog Archive