5 Closet Staples for the 4th of July

2:19 PM

Since tomorrow is the 4th of July (exciting i know), and many of us like dressing up in our reds, whites, and blues, I thought I would share some clothing items/accessories that could be the perfect addition to your patriot get up. Personally, choosing out my patriotic outfit is one of the reasons I love 4th of July besides the good food, good people, and fireworks. I hope you all have a safe and fun 4th of July! Go 'Merica!

1. Washed Stars Authentic Shoes from Vans & Vans Stars & Stripes Van Doren Lace-Up Shoe from PacSun


2. American Flag Bandana from Amazon








You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

What's your favorite thing about the holidays?

Blog Archive