Summer Nail Polish Picks

12:05 PM


Summer is the time I find myself taking extra care of my nails. Now that school's out (thank god!), I have more time each day for the little things that bring me joy...such as painting my nails! Plus, it is flip flop and sandals season, so having colored toe nails always adds an extra pop to your outfit. Here are my picks for nail polish this summer:

1. Light Pink
I think a light/pale pink nail polish is so pretty and feminine, it is personally my favorite color for summer! It is so fresh and also makes your hand look tanner than it really is!


2. White
White is such a clean and refreshing color! It goes with every outfit and gives your nails a crisp and summery look.

Essie - Marshmallow                               
NARS - Ecume                                 
Zoya - Purity

3. Turquoise
I always love a bright, glowing turquoise color for my nails. It reminds me of the ocean and glorious beach days even when I'm no where near the ocean.

Essie - In the Cab-ana                 
Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away                       
Zoya - Robyn

4. Lavender
Lavender is another one of those fresh and crisp colors for summer! It is elegant and girly and matches basically any outfit since it's hue is in between the pinks and the blues/greens (if that makes any sense lol).

         
Essie - Lilacism                                 
Zoya - Marley                       
Sally Hansen - All Chalked Up

5. Bright Pink
Bright pink nail polish will give your nails a youthful and fun-loving look that is perfect for a blissful summer under the sun!


Essie - Cute as a Button                 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

What's your favorite thing about the holidays?

Blog Archive