My 2016 Bucketlist

8:54 PM




I can't believe 2015 is already over! I feel like I say "this year went by so quickly" every year, but this year I really mean it! I graduate high school in 2016 (omgggg)...While I am really excited to go to college and move on to the next chapter of my life, I am sad that high school is coming to an end. Personally, I've really enjoyed high school and have met some really great people. I met some of my closest friends during the last 4 years and am really sad that we'll (most likely) be in different parts of the country next fall. On a happier note, I am excited for what is instore for me these next couple of months! I personally do not believe in the "new year, new me" or "it's a new, time to start fresh", and all that sorta jazz. I believe that each day, or even each hour, is a new opportunity to do something new or be the person you want to be. Nevertheless, I thought it would be fun to make a 2016 bucketlist...because why not?? Here's what I've come with so far. Love you all! <3

1. Graduate high school
2. Get accepted into the college of my choice
3. Go to a twenty one pilots concert
4. Go to Harry Potter World in California
5. Go on a road trip with my best friends
6. Meet Shawn Mendes
7. Go to prom
8. Go to a summer music festival
9. Get my belly button pierced
10. Bake a cake from scratch
11. Go shopping in LA
12. Go to Newport Beach
13. Go surfing
14. Live by the beach
15. Work at a coffee shop
16. Fall in love
17. Go to a wedding
18. Go skinny-dipping
19. Go to the boardwalk
20. Learn how to skateboard
21. Break my best 1600m time in track & field
22. Climb to the roof of a house
23. Pull an all-nighter






You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

What's your favorite thing about the holidays?

Blog Archive