,

Breakfast Ideas for Non-Breakfast Eaters

4:03 PM

Breakfast, in my opinion, is the most important meal of the day. Starting off the day with a nutritious and energizing meal will most likely lead to a productive day. I know many people skip breakfast because they are running late or simply don't have an appetite so early in the morning. But I promise you, making time for and eating a nutritious breakfast will leave you feeling fresh and energized for the rest of the day. I am a huge breakfast person just because I'm a huge fan of breakfast foods and because I am always hungry when I wake up. Not a breakfast person? No problem, give these delicious choices a try and maybe you will become one!

1. Strawberry Yogurt Parfait

Throw together some greek yogurt, crunchy granola, and fresh strawberry chunks, and you got yourself a delicious yogurt parfait. What a great way to start of the day!

2. Buttermilk Waffles
If you told me you didn't like waffles, I'd probably look at you like you're a little crazy...cause you are. JK! Waffles are my favorite breakfast food and probably my favorite food in general. I LOVE waffles, I can't even explain how much. But how can anyone resist a fluffy, buttery-sweet waffle topped with maple syrup and fresh berries?? And if you want to go Belgian style, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! YUM. 

3. Banana Nut Muffin
I like to think you get a good source of fruit and protein from this delicious breakfast item, hence it's name, banana nut muffin. Truth is, it's probably more yummy than it is healthy. But it's okay to treat yourself every once in a while! After all, we're still young, so might as well eat what we want before we have to start watching our cholesterol and blood sugar levels, right?

4. Breakfast Omelette
Omelettes are always fun because you can be so creative with the filling. Mushrooms, swiss cheese, salsa, potatos, pepper bell, sauteed onions, you name it! Plus, eggs are a great source of protein to kick start your day!

5. Banana Pancakes 
Banana pancakes are so good that Jack Johnson even titled one of his songs after them. I mean, who wouldn't love some buttery pancakes topped with syrup and fresh banana slices? I would eat these every single meal if I had it my way. Mmmmm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

What's your favorite thing about the holidays?

Blog Archive